Personal View site logo
Collecting for G3 and GX1
  • 98 Replies sorted by
  • Keep going! 3rd donation done.

• To all hack users: Please be so kind and support Vitaliy so he can continue doing his amazing job. Keep in mind that all the hacks Vitaliy provides for free require a lot of work and increase the value of your cameras dramatically. In relation to the price you paid for your cameras and the gained features/performance a little donation should be a matter of course... btw. I donated without even owning a camera right now - waiting for the gh3 and hoping that , with your support, Vitaliy and his team can keep going ;-) Have a great day!

• @vitali: Is there some way to get a donation to you via cash (snail-mail) or wire transfer (IBAN, BIC)? (I don't have a PayPal account, and I sure don't want to open one...)

(This donation would be one for your work on the GH2 - I just ask here because this is the only current topic on financial support :-)

• Donated!

• I am itching to get started on GX1 settings. With your help in donating this will happen sooner rather later.

• Donated a bit more. come on guys lets get this thing done. Thanks again Vitaliy for your awesome work, keep it up :D

• Vitaliy, once hacked, how will the GX1/G3 video compare to the GH2?

• @flapix

I have no idea. I am sure you'll see many samples.

• Just donated, and I dont even own a G3 yet. Cant wait for the hack though, this site has just convinced me the G3 is the way forward. transaction ID for this payment is: 4BT29239J4736925D.

• Donation sent! Transaction ID 1ST57095DT3897210. How's the collection going?

• @matty84

Quite good. As you can see, I unpinned this topic.

• Amazon lowered the price of the G3 (body only) to $499.88

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005058B60 Thanks Vitaliy for your work on the G3 hack. I've contributed twice.

• Can we expect the G3 hack to enable ETC in 1080? Also for ETC in general is there a way to get 2.35:1 aspect by hacking custom resolutions? In other words, since ETC is just using a 1:1 cropping scheme, can we get different aspect ratios by adjusting the crop? Thanks a lot.

• Hi, just made donation to this project. how do I get a hold of hack when it is ready? I have new European GX1 and hoping to get rid off video recording limitation ~29min..

• Transaction id for my donation -> Receipt No: 5131-8786-8630-7232

• G3 body went for dumping.

• That is good news. Any ETA ?

• Good news for all :) a little donation made for celebration, transaction ID 8DB608895P6761422

Will GX1 go first or together with G3? :)

• Current plans is to release support to both at the same time.

• Outstanding!!! Can't wait.

• Sorry just made a donation and forgot to say G3. 55B37502087802831 I enjoyed the hack on my GH1 back in the day and am looking forward to this one! Keep up the good work. Cheers Paul

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions