Personal View site logo
Kowa 16D + TAKUMAR 55mm f1.8
  • KOWA 16D + TAK 55mm f1.8 ANAMORPHIC KIT

got too many lenses !! have to let this one go

Tested on GH2 and perfectly working. Cosmetic conditions are exc+ for the TAK and very good for the KOWA.

Inspected with a torch, lenses are awesome, no fungus, no haze, no separation, no nothing.

Focus ring is pefect.

Exceptional results, the most cinematic feeling out of a digital camera. See pics.

Kowa 16D 2x anamorphic is light, compact and dead sharp. Equals the Kowa 16H or 8Z or Bell Howell in terms of quality and sharpness. I sell the kit because it took me a looooong while before finding the right combo. This is it.

INCLUDED all caps (4 in total) rare step down ring 49-43 (avoid buying an expensive clamp)

NOT INCLUDED GH2 M42 - M43 adapter bags

asking: Eur 550 + shipping

Over 220+ feedbacks on Ebay, your guarantee!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Interesting, so the 49-43 step ring fits within the front Kowa element and accepts filters or other step rings?

I've got a 16D already (great great lens) but I do use the clamp setup instead, never tried a step ring.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the step ring goes between the Tak and the Kowa - how do you handle getting proper alignment with enough tightness?

• @Odeipax

It works! I've done extensive step ring work. Finding the EXACT combo is the hard part!!!

• Oedipax: hi mate, to get proper alignment, well.. I think I got lucky because it pretty much coincides with the end of the threading. You go all the way to the end and then a half turn back and it's pretty stable.