Personal View site logo
seeing green lines at start of every clip after applying Quantum X hack also not getting 150Mbps
  • I'm convinced I'm doing something wrong here. But after carefully following eyepatchentertainment's youtube tutorial for installing Driftwood's Quantum X 150Mbps constant bit rate hack, I'm now getting these green lines (for the first frame of every clip) at the bottom of every clip after applying the Quantum X latest hack. It's not that bad, because it only occurs on the first frame of every clip, but it happens on every clip.

I selected "high bit rate" on my GH2 believing that's what I needed to do to get the constant high bit rate. Because, when shooting in normal 24 cinema mode, my bit rate was much lower than 150Mbps. I thought that if I installed this Quantum X hack, I would be able to consistently have 150 Mbps. I'm using a Sandisk Extreme 32Gb 30MB/s SDHC card, so could that be why I;m not getting the 150Mbps constant bit rate? My bit rate is 118 to 140 Mbps.

So what could I be doing wrong???? Thanks very much in advance.

• 3 Replies sorted by
    1. Don't make new posts for questions that should be in driftwoods.
    2. Try using some of the like 5 new driftwood settings. They are great and quantum x is (in my opinion) obsolete.
  • OK, sorry for posting in this forum but I thought it was the right place to post since my question was about the hack. But could you tell me which Driftwood hack is the most recent, which one guarantees the highest possible constant bit rate? I didn't find the 5 new driftwood settings you mentioned. Could you just provide a link to the 5 new driftwood settings you mentioned? Thank you in advance.

• @ninose

Use either Driftwood patches topic or

http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/443/beginners-basic-hacks-questions#Item_948

Just repost the contents. Thanks for understanding.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions