Personal View site logo
The Big Thing
  • 437 Replies sorted by
  • @bostonmikebostonmike You are right, George W. Bush was a great American. The first Mentally challenged American President.

@ All involved in the Hoak, Well played, I salute yooz. I had a hunch, but I'm too much of a noob, and a lover of Andy Kauffman to say where I thought it was heading ;)

@thepalalias I think your earlier post was dead on. This was an excellent social experiment, and even had me thinking A) "if this is real I better hurry and download all the good patches of the past along with all of the Ptools", and B) Man I wish I spent more time learning how to adjust the settings from the pros rather than just using the Patches others have created.

Again, well played All !!!

• I think there are still some in shock VK.

• What a gyp.

• @alcomposer

Some guys knew it from the start :-)

• Jokes aside... I do believe there is real progress on profile hacking... A few posts from Mr Driftwood pre and post BT...

• OK, GUYS, TIME TO REPLACE PANASONIC WITH CANON DSLR, IN EITHER CASE THEY OFFER SIGNIFICANTLY MORE HUGE HACK IMPROVEMENTS, ESPECIALLY IN PICTURE CINEMA PROFILES. WHILE, AS I SEE, OUR PANASONICS HAVE NEVER GOT SUCH AN ABILITIES, AND FROM NOW ON OBVIOUSLY WILL NEVER GET...

• This is a dam shame I tell ya!! Mostly I wanted to see Vitaliy and the crew posing in photographs like this http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/imageBank/p/Panasonic-men.jpg

Vitaliy, Driftwood, Powell and others along with the esteemed Panasonic Crew...that would be a crew with a cutting edge, both visually and technically....what a great mix that would be!!

I am NOT GOING to get over this easily!! I feel let down...now where is my medication?

• @Vitaly well played, sir. That video was HILARIOUS!

• Vitaliy> @Astro

Who knows. May be it is trick within trick?

Haha,I think there is some truth in that.?.Wink,wink!

• Back to my GF3 again and figuring out when the auto ISO kicks in (or is it the 1/50 shutter lock giving up on me?) - very exciting! Stay tuned for not especially big thing.

• and I am the most underrated person in the world. I am a great person, and like, no one knows besides myself. I feel like your george bush sometimes.

• George W. Bush is a great American...Robert Deniro...quite possibly the most overrated actor in the world.

• @ alcomposer Like I said! (Or not, it's rather confusing ;)

• I feel betrayed, and like it was my hopes and dreams that betrayed me. I knew better. (clenches fists, held up high and screams) Goddamn you me!

• @oscillian, the joke was on everyone that thought that it WAS a joke!

• So now we all can go back to trial and error again. Such a relief!

• Vitaliy, you're Banned!!! Seriously, who knew Russians had such good sense of humor:-)

• Big Yawn.

'Wait 'til Biggus Dickus hears about this.'

• There is definitely mystery and intrigue on this site!! Trouble is (here in OZ) the punchline clip was delivered on April 2nd...does that make it invalid? LOL!!

• whata wank

• @Astro

Who knows.
    May be it is trick within trick?

• Sob!!! Sob!! No Panasonic updated Gh2 and upcoming GH3 (Nikkon 800/Canon 5D Mk3 Killer) with super Vitaliy bitrate firmware/Driftwood Powell Hacks and Venus Revolution Super LSI inside for less than $1,000......dam this indeed a blow. How can I go on?

• Damn, used up a full weeks worth of bandwidth watching personal-view in the last 24 hrs...... Now, back to work....

• @bannedindv a hoax unfortunately :(