Personal View site logo
Cooperative Effort For Shooting a Documentary
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • I would like to join the project too. I am in south-west Finland.

• Good. Everyone is welcome. Here's a great article you may want to read if you have time. http://www.dawn.com/2012/03/18/capitalism-a-ghost-story-2.html

I'm still researching.

• Another New York camera here. Count me in.

• I´m in Italy, in the near of Venice, if I could better understand what you will you can count me.

• @stefanos @spacewig Great. Again, at this stage we only need to produce a good looking trailer (2-3 minutes) which can help us to get the funding. So it doesn't have to be a complete story. And the language barrier is also unimportant because we only need visuals. I'll post a pitch here later during the week. And I'm open to any suggestions/criticism. To get an idea of what I have in mind check the trailer for the film "Babel" by A.Innarritu. More soon.

• If you have any interest in getting a perspective from Canada, I'd be very interested in participating. I'm in Montreal and am fluent in both English and French. I know that's not very exotic so let me know.

Cheers

• @GOODEMPIRE Hi, I'm Greek but I'm studying film in UK at the moment. I'm in Greece right now for easter working on a few fiction films and will be here for the next month, go back to UK in May and come back in June so depending on timing I might be interested in contributing. I've also got a lot of footage of a pretty huge and violent demonstration in central Athens that I shot last summer on an unhacked GH2 with my 15mm rig. Also, I know someone in Corfu who is planning to shoot a documentary on how the crisis is affecting the everyday lives of people.

• @leonbeas Fantastic. Now we have one camera in New York. One in Karachi. And you in Mexico. Who else will dare to join us? Anybody from Europe? Maybe Greece?

• I´m in mexico count me in to get footage, although it would be more precise if we had some kind of guide to search for the images. I´m glad to participate in the structure and give ideas. Contact me at leonardogilsimoes@gmail.com