Personal View site logo
Should I return the sandisk 45mb/s cards that just arrived?
  • Did a ton of research before ordering cards to use for video with hacked gh-2.

Basically, would have gone with the Sandisk 64G 95mb/s cards, but I don't really need to do super high rate stuff at the moment, and wanted to split it up.

Basically, from everything I've been able to find, the 32GB 30mb/s sandisk class 10 (extreme hd video) cards were the thing to get... and I remember reading a number of posts saying to avoid the 45's.

Well... I ordered the 30mb/s, and they sent me the 45's.

Just thought I'd double check before returning them.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • I have a Sandisk 32GB 45MB/sec SD card. It's worked just as well as my 30MB/sec SD cards over the last six months.

• You must have ordered them from Amazon. They've done that to me twice now. I tried one and it crashed on Spanmybitchup. That should give you a hint. Mine went back!

• I still use a 8GB 45mb extreme pro and it actually works better with 1.1. I'm not able to span, but it records 154mb gop 24p just fine. EX modes and 60p can cause more issues.

• the same happened to me, ordered a 32gb 30mb/s sandisk and got a 45mb/s one. I tried though and it works perfectly with any patch i've tried including driftwood's latest quantum patches orion v4d, rocket etc

• Thank you stefanos. So, it looks like the card that Amazon sent us is fine like the 32gb 30mb/s HD Video. LPowell confirmed that it worked just like the 30mb/s, so I think it's an end-discussion post, hopefully. However, I think Amazon hasn't done a good move by shipping a different card from the ad.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions