Personal View site logo
Canon 5D Mk II Body, Prices
  • Canon 5D Mk II Body, Prices takes a Knee to the face : 1000euro, true or to good to be true looks legit, it its so, and canon dropping prices low, MArk II must change the game for the Mark II to drop to 7D prices.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • well i read over at canon rumors, that some stores in aus did low prices too, and i see why if canon brings out a new model that destroys the mark II, as it got a lot of issus for video, morie, antialasing,rolling shutter, over heating, list goes on and on, its a cracking still cam, but dlsr "now" are hybrids, not still cams, so who know, just keep eye on the news for stores tomorrow when Mark III releases. i mysefly would not get a mark II if it was 800 dollars. seriously, to old, old tech, just to many bad things for Consumer users to handle.

Most new models this year will bring WIfi, clean Hdmi out, better image quality, better prossing and codecs. and possible headphone jacks, and other goodys

if mark III dont destroy Mark II, its bye bye canon D range dominance, bc GH3 and others are set to release 2012.

• oki so you dont like my wording, oki fair enough man, dude, did you think im thinking its a scammed link, no im not, its it a bad costumer service ,return policies, prob, my point was, maby we stay seeing price drop on the mark II to where it belongs for what you get vs other offerings.

cant say for you, but try google mark II overheating and the other issues.

no i wont get the mark II for 800 considering what els i can get, funny part is most the d range are the same quality, and suffer from same bad image prossing, sure you can shoot good photos and videos whit that, but seriously at premium price should they not try to upgrade at some point we now have had the same for 3-4 years, whit the same errors build in. be my guest shelling out 3500$ for a rehashed 7D if they gonna be the release we see tomorrow, i hope not, but canon have done nothing yet to me consider high hopes-.

• sure, maby they bring out the New flagship to beat i really hope that, bc it good for all buyers, bc features and standards trickles down range to the more afordible ranges, the torn in the side are C300, really they prob wont make it compete whit that, sadly- i think selling for 1750$ was a smart move regardless of outcome tomorrow :) 2012 seems like a year whit alot in store for the dslr /no mirrors camera market

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions