Personal View site logo
One shot music video with an anamorphic Sankor 16C
  • Like to share a Music Video I created with the Sankor 16C paired with a Canon FD 50mm 1.4

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • fuck that was powerful man! I'd never heard of them before, but what an amazing performance. I got the chills at one point. Also, it makes a huge difference that it's live and you can feel it raw and real. Very nicely shot too, definitely a right choice to do it in one take. It would have been nice to have had a wider field of view somewhere as the close-up made it a teeny bit too abstract for me, but nothing big. Still, really awesome stuff as usual, awesome content!

• do you know if this album is available on cd or itunes, or is it just vinyl ? also where can I buy the vinyl from?

• This song is from an album called 'From the Cellar of Roses' from 1987. Released on vinyl. The band has split up in 2002. This was a one time unique performance. They will give one reunion concert in April 2012 and release a best of album on vinyl. More info on www.spasmodique.nl or markritsema.nl

• Hi beeldlab, How did you mount your 16c to your canon fd lens? please advice

• Wow .. just found this .. that is awesome @beeldlab

• @marvin12371 with a redstan clamp

• @beeldlab beautifully shot, inspirational stuff!