Personal View site logo
WiP: Chroma key music video on GH2
  • I am going to shoot on next to no budget, as a freebie for a girl I know, Soda. She helped me out by operating a camera in the past. I am hitting her up for the cost of 10' x 20' muslims. I am however going to add cash and purchased some milled cloth, which should last longer, albeit heavier.

I intend to use Lightwave 10, DAZ Studio, Vue9 Complete, and PFMatchmove.

I am inspired by this

I think I have the skills in the 3D applications to get a result which will help me get paid work. I envisage most models being modifications of purchased models, DAZ .. Renderosity.

My first request for input is .. patch to use .. should I use a patch. I think there are some other topics that deal with the importance of even lighting, and acquisition, so lets assume everything is an even green and well lit.

I say; Should I use a patch, as I also have the option of recording uncompressed 10bit onto a Hyperdeck Shuttle, or in an AVID 10bit DNXHD using a Hyperdeck Syudio. I edit on AVID so this is attractive.

Opinions and thoughts please.

Thank you

Kevin

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Really nice work i like it a lot.

• Car and helicopter is maby a bit too 3D still, but overall really professional look.

• Damn .. thanks .. but that isn't my work .. that indicates a production flow I am about to try

• Look this one

http://zigma.fi/page11.html (and klick Barain Storm)

It is my work. Net quality is tot werry good, and there is same problem backgrounds are too 3d