Personal View site logo
Adjusting 1 to 2 FPS Burst Modes L?
  • Hello,

I recently purchased a GH2 camera. I have been reading this forum for a little while now but I have a question that no searches revealed.

Is it possible to hack/adjust the L Burst Rate for continuous RAW file shooting? Best would be if all the rates could be adjusted.

ie L could be set to 1 fps, M to 1.3 fps, H to 1.6 fps and so on.

In my application external complicated timers are no option. I need to repeat these cycles at will and intermittently and the rates are dependent on focal length therefore fine burst rate adjustments would be great.

Regards,

Patrik Raski

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Right now answer is no. Why external timers are not an option I don't get.

• Basically the extra cabling, weight, difficult triggering locations, different platforms, quick setups and trouble free.

I plan to put these cameras outside a Sweitcher CB300 helicopter. I wish to take a series of photographs of a subject matter while the craft is flying but I do not know when the subject is in perfect place. The trigger is controlled by the pilot therefore it needs to be extemely simple camera triggering.

The burst rate of 3 fps is too fast and fills the inner memory after 8 or so shots. If the pilot timing is wrong the opportunity was lost.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions