Personal View site logo
Happy New 2012 Year!
  • 59 Replies sorted by
  • DONE !! Just made my first donation and look forward to donating every month to keep this beautiful thing alive and well. Happy New Year to all !!
  • Thanks for waiting, be there soon! Happy New Year!
  • Happy new year! And big thanks to Vitaly for his work and the community for all the Ideas, suggestions and advice!
  • Slowly the world turns, huh. I still got another 12 hours of this crappy year. The only thing good coming out of it was getting my GH2 and meeting you scrubby lot on line. May 2012 be THE BEST YEAR EVER!
  • Thanks Vitality and happy new year every one!!
    Asier.
  • happy 2012 everyone haha im still a cuouple hours lefts here !

thanks to everyone involved on gh2 and the patches, specially vitaly you rock !
  • oh just fuck off :)
  • I'm hugely grateful for this community, to Vitaliy and the people like driftwood, cbrandin, lpowell, who've given countless hours without expecting anything in return. Cheers to the mensches and meshuganahs who make this site what it is!
    Too old to make babies. Not enough mojo anymore to fuck the corporate motherfuckers. I'll leave that to those of you who are younger and have more energy. Go for it!

• @Jonathan_P

Age doesn't really matter. Like the story of the two bulls, the young one and the old one. The young one said "Let's run up the hill and fuck one of those cows". The old one said "Let's walk up the hill...and fuck all of them".

So I guess we can slowly get those corporate motherfuckers, one at a time!!
  • >The old one said "Let's walk up the hill...and fuck all of them".

Smart fella.
    Many scientists think that real man goals are:
    1) Procreate. Make as much babies as possible. This is same as animals.
    2) Push his ideas, knowledge and culture as much as possible. Not only to his children. This one is new in nature.
  • @Mark_the_Harp
    Wow, good point
    @Vitaliy_Kiselev
    Ad 1 )
    All are subject to the laws of physics in which the most important talks about the transfer of information about the state of being. So the basic principle of each species on earth is the desire to procreate. Without it, we stop there.
    Ad2 ) This maxim is clear from the further stage of development of life.
  • Still in 2011. :)
    Happy New Year Vitaliy/everyone and thanks for the incredible work. I'm fairly new and love the whole 'no affiliations' angle (#1-#8) and this is the best dSLR community on the web.
  • Happy Hogmanay from Scotland
  • After a rough 2011 - healing from a broken foot, being laid off in August - a bunch of things started to unfold: I started a new job on Dec 1st, 3 months ago began running again with no setbacks, and we're planning on a baby this year. Needless to say this last year made me put my priorities in order. Another huge thing is I totally went cold turkey on gear spending and keeping things bare bone - a GH2 with 14-42 kit lens, and a 5DM2 with a Nikon 50/1.8 AIS and 24-105L - perhaps i see a Samyang 85 and 35 this year and that's it.

Happy New Year to everyone, and lets get all our priorities in check!!!
  • @last_SHIFT
    Like your new years resolutions... add the new 24mm to that list as well!

Happy new year everyone... (sorry for the lateness...)
  • Happy new year to everyone. Let the creative juice flow through us. Make 2012 exciting year!!!
  • Still a few hours left in 2011 here, but Happy New Year all! I've benefited tremendously from the collective knowledge here.
  • Happy new year, all! This is a great community!
  • Happy New Year for everybody from Dominican Republic. :)
  • Happy 2012.
  • Happy New Year to everyone
    LukeV
  • Happy new year to all of you.
  • Happy New Year!

And remember: whatever the Maya calendar says, you should live any year like it could be your last one! Make it a valuable year, everybody.
  • Happy new year 2012 to everyone from Finland! This is awesome community. I visit here everyday. Thank you VK! -yet another happy GH2VK owner 8)
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions