Personal View site logo
Robots become more widespread
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev I remember you saying in a post with some statics ( and i've been reading some aditional) saying that robotization actually bring more jobs... I really think it's not the case... Maybe first and second stage but probably not anymore already...

• @garroulus

Do not remember such.

Robots installations could be 10-20x more each year if not capitalism, as it won't install any robot until it is more profitable. Capitalism do not care about workers who screw in same bolt 2000 times a day for 5 years.

Robots significantly improve possible quality of the jobs, but for capitalist it is simpler to just fire people and for capitalist government it is simpler to let the die, or in case of rich countries - turn them into people who live on government transfers and other similar things.

• Capitalism is so doomed they just don't know how big they're fall will be.

• @garroulus

Capitalism is so doomed they just don't know how big they're fall will be.

Never underestimate capitalism. It is able to catch by hand and get with himself into another world billions of people.

• Actually i was debating recently with someone... They already used all the tricks possible ( of course there is still a world of possibilities) and of course they won't crush in a year or so but most definitely the fall will be big time...

• @garroulus

Well, who could predict that they'll make COVID-19 and will release it, not only release but also made sure that their core production base - China will be ok and controlled.

And note they just openly gave Nobel prize to authors of main DNA editing method that lies in the basement on COVID creation. It is like spit int he face of humanity.

Something tells me that COVID is just small little bird, first try.