Personal View site logo
NAB 2014
  • 106 Replies sorted by
  • Here's a trailer / teaser that I quickly put together. I obviously have a lot more NAB products on my channel but this was supposed to be sort of a trailer. I actually picked the music at random for another video I did and decided to also use it for this piece rather it would be suitable for it or not. I also didn't do it to the beat since I wanted to get it done quickly. Luckily some of the clips was used for a previous video I did which made the editing process even less time consuming.

We'll see if I can make it to NAB next year. I'd obviously like to go again but no guarantee. I'll just have to plan my trip far better this time. I never been to NAB or even Las Vegas before when I went this year. If I go next year, I'll know what to expect and be more prepared.

• 3 years later ,That Andra System follow focus is still the only sensor based automatic follow focus available? I thought it would have caught on by now

• @sammy

I do not see anything else.

And worse even this one does not work in crowded spaces with lot of interference.

• Wow that's too bad ,on paper it's a very nice approach to follow focus idea

• @sammy

It is made for studio and feature film sets.

Issue why we do not see such things is not a lot of cooperation, and this one require lot of knowledge and many custom designs that small companies can't do and afford.

• 3 years later... still no sign of life from Andra systems, nor anyone has came up with anything like it (unless I don't know about)