Personal View site logo
Sennheiser MKE 400 S Mic --ONLY $12.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZER!!!!!
  • Not sure if this was a mistake or the best Cyber Monday deal ever.....by I ordered one...It's through Adorama via Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014YVAJG

Ill let you all know what happens with it. Still 13 bucks no loss even if it is a mistake...image
  • 36 Replies sorted by
  • Too slow :)

Important Messages

We're sorry. The item Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone - Black is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.
  • I guess I got the last one ;-) price went up to: $181.08
  • @antticky -- I am really sorry :( --I shared the info as soon as I discovered it...Still im pretty stoked that I got one.
  • I hope not but this is what my order says:

Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone - Black
    Sold by: Adorama Camera
  • That's windscreen price haha
  • I do not care what price it is as long as I get the Shotgun Mic for $21 with S&h. Will see in few days or so. So don't laugh yet ;-)

Shipping Method: Standard
    Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
    Items: $12.95
    Shipping & Handling: $6.94
    ------
    Total Before Tax: $19.89
    Estimated Tax To Be Collected:* $1.40
    ------
    Order Total: $21.29

Delivery estimate: Dec. 2, 2011 - Dec. 7, 2011
    1 "Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone - Black"
    Electronics; $12.95
    In Stock

Cheers!
  • My order shows its the microphone itself too.... I guess we shall see.... if they screwed up...thats their fault...

Shipping Method: Standard
    Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
    Items: $12.95
    Shipping & Handling: $6.94
    ------
    Total Before Tax: $19.89
    Estimated Tax To Be Collected:* $0.00
    ------
    Order Total: $19.89

Delivery estimate: Dec. 2, 2011 - Dec. 7, 2011
    1 "Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone - Black"
    Electronics; $12.95
    In Stock
  • haha No_SuRReNDeR
    this definitely makes my day! ;)

ps:I arrived late..
  • Made my day too and I hope it makes Tommyboy's day as well...LOL
  • Just a question as I'm not in US.. If they say "we screwed it up, the normal price is 200$whatever.." .. you will still get it for 13$ like they said on first place or they will charge you (they have the right?) for the full price.. ? thanks.. ;)
  • @MarkV I'll get it for that price I'll make sure of it. Worst case scenario I'll be able to negotiate something else. In the meantime @No_SuRReNDeR we have to keep your screenshot as proof ;-) along with the Purchase Receipt. It also made my day even thou I tried ordering two and only one went thru ;-)
  • Idk MarkV...guess Ill find out in few days.
  • @Tommyboy Yeah Ill keep the shot ready as proof for sure.
  • You guys sure they're on the hook to sell it at that price? What legally prevents them from saying "We made an error, the price is $200"?
  • and why you so sure they won't ;-) Anything can happen or could be said, no matter what it will be, it is exciting to wait and see.

Let's not stipulate any more. I'll report back on / between Dec. 2, 2011 - Dec. 7, 2011
  • Hope you get one at that price :)
  • well i only have 16 more bucks on the amazon card I used so they could try but it would just decline it...
  • OFF AMAZONS SITE POLICIES....

"With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we can't confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

This policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mis-priced item."

----My Card HAS BEEN CHARGED.....soooooooo.......................idk what is going on...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_468502_list?nodeId=468502#list
  • got an email tonight with the subject line "order of "Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun..." has shipped!"

so let's see what I get ;-) my bday is on Dec 4th so I can't wait to see the $21 surprise LOL!
  • My birthday is Dec 1 lol...must be a sennheiser sagittarius special!

Mine says shipped !!!!! WOOOO HOOO!!!!!

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone - Black
    Sold by: adorama inc
    Condition: new
    Quantity: 1
    $12.95 each
    Item subtotal: $12.95

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Subtotal : $12.95
    Shipping & Handling : $6.94
    Total : $19.89
    Paid by Card: $19.89

This is a good sign I think...
  • They sent me a "windsock"....I am filing a claim and will be fighting this tooth and nail...this is BS...
  • I knew that price was coincidental. Get 'em for false advertising!
  • @No_SuRReNDeR - "They sent me a "windsock"...
    Maybe if you hang it on your fireplace, Santa will leave you a Sennheiser for Xmas?
  • in all honesty, it is BS that you expected the mic! it was so obviously a mistake. fight them if you must, but why expect to get products below cost?