Personal View site logo
Coronavirus: Rights, weapons and constitution
  • If you look around most goverments broke basic rights written in their constitutions.

Most of capitalist countries implement restrictions using new laws or no laws at all (just instructions), so even call it "requests to citizens".

Remember, law is the will of the ruling class transformed into legal regulations . As will of ruling class changes, because now it badly wants to survive - instantly laws are adjusted.

Yet, restrictions are not same, they are much less in the places where ruling class is afraid to see armed resistance.

Hence US is using mostly mass media and governors orders and much less punishement compared to EU.

So, if you are in US - idea to buy nice automatic gun and all necessary stuff to it is good idea. Very probably it'll be required this time.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • I completely agree, and most have already done this. 500million guns in private ownership in america. A local govt attempted ( don't remember where)....maybe NJ, to close gun shops, but they stayed open as an essential business. And gun sales are exploding. Remember when all this is said and done....you all , and in most places happily and voluntarily, gave away your natural rights to self defense ! Your govt's staged a few mass killing and you jumped on their haywagons. And we told you so ! Research "natural rights". And in some places like the USa, the ruling class at the time of it's formation transcended their predatory instincts, and created a document that will always be an impediment to totalitarianism...everywhere. And mexico as well, has a beautiful constitution, and authoritarianism is hampered. So people will have to pay for their mistakes, their lack of foresight, and their cultural weaknesses. No way around it. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

• One major benefit of working at home is that I get to fondle my favorite guns whole day long. And stroke them anyway I want to. Here are samples of my favorites

Glock 19.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 512K
    Springfield RO in case.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 573K
    SA 1911 Stainless RO.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 574K
  • @paulhouston...if those were cameras you might be considered strange. Guns....just clean them and don't have a fetish attack. And in reality, just like cameras, you never need more than one, unless you think your wild bill.

• Wise as serpents....image

serpents.jpg
    640 x 512 - 86K
  • @kurth Sometimes you need more than one. This one is my sidearm against bears (or elephants) when hunting...

Luger Super Red Hawk.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 2M