Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • @kristoferman....ah...how bout cause they're all doing the bioweapon research paid for by govt who needs to keep it quiet. And if that's not good enough, cause they're all brainwashed idiots who spent their entire life being programmed by a system they no longer have any capacity to independently appraise. Have you ever done dod research , or even worked in any professional lab setting, where the need to protect your job is the same need to protect the paradigm umbrella that feeds them. And then ... all of the media is complicit in protecting the system so any conspiratorial ideas are immediately discredited. Why do you think cia invented conspiracy theory ? ...cause researchers were getting too close to who really assassinated jfk ! As well, any college professor will keep their mouths shut to keep their jobs. That's how it works. I worked at this...until I freed my brain. Watch the francis boyle videos again!

• I'll make a historic prediction. The US presidential election will be postponed. Everything trump is doing will make things worse. Stimulus packages instead, as @Zcream so appropriately said, testing kits and emergency preparations. He's trying to keep people at work = more infections. When the election is postponed, and the country has already been put in martial law, all those 300,000,000 weapons will come out. Man, I'm glad I'm in mexico with 8 meter walls !

• Amazing, they just announced a trillion dollar QE5. Shameless fucks, they gave 8 billion for the virus containment, and a trillion for the stock market.

I had lived in the US from 1997-2003 and I used to think that India was more corrupt than the US. How wrong I was - if they tried this bullshit here, there would be blood on the streets.

• A Trillion USD - new QE...

https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/opolicy/operating_policy_200312a

I have a feeling Trump has the Corona, and they are pre-empting another last selloff with this announcement.

• For those that claim it's a bioweapon, how do you explain the scientific consensus that it's from nature?

It is simple, as science is class thing. Scientist amass are servants of ruling class, and declaring such thing literally means end of nice warm life.

• There are 53M people at 65 or older in USA. Let's say 50% infection and 10% fatality. That's 2.65M in risk. I'm getting goosebumps...

Trump's gov must pull every f'ing strings to save those people...instead of saying "Everything is fine."

• Frankly I don't care if it's a bioweapon or not. Just reduce loss of life.

Srsly do we really wanna live in the world where old & weak folks helplessly succumb to such virus? That's just horrible...

You know we all are going to grow old...

• So far, chloroquine and tocilizumab are the only 2 otc drugs that work. @kurth linked to the article regarding tocilizumab earlier. Perhaps stock up on these and take them if you have really bad pneumonia. Also fatality in worst in Italy at 6%. Still high, but nowhere do we see 10%

• @zcream The fatality rate is much higher among older groups. For 65+ age group, 10% seems to be conservative cuz some of them may not develop antibodies...

• Brasil now have comunity transmission, oficcially.

• If we know the true origins, we can defend ourselves better. Both of those drugs can be taken over long periods. The question is whether they can be taken together over a long period, like prophylactically . I'd definitely think it would make sense ( for me) to take them if anyone within my personal circle became ill...and then go to the doctor and start an antiviral. And maybe if there's substantial cases in my neck of the woods as well. It cost 2 dollars to see a doctor in Mexico ! Shit I went to see a doctor to gossip about coronavirus. Next time I'll ask about both drugs. I turned him on to chloroquine. He was rather surprised when it was true. John Hopkins site has been w/o stats all day. Hmmm...ok, they load after about 10 minutes. Maybe a billion hits a day might cause their servers to slow down.

• Maybe after Trump gets visibly infected things will start getting crazy. Here, evento after China and Italy, "its just the flu".

• @RoadsidePicnic... Bolsonaro's press sec is positive. Just met with trump. If we're lucky, he'll get two birds with one stone.

• ...if anyone breaks quarantine in Italy ...charged with attempted murder.... https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/12/people-coronavirus-italy-refuse-self-isolate-face-murder-charges-12385790/

• an american in china tells what americans and everybody else are about to face....

• @kurth

...if anyone breaks quarantine in Italy ...charged with attempted murder....

Italy is clearly totalitarian communist regime...

• @Vitaliy....you forgot the (:

• Ohio's health official says she estimates Ohio has 100k cases now....

• @kurth

I still hope that Trump will make national address explaining that capitalists and their friends bureaucrats are not here to make healthcare good or save you from any viruses. They are here to collect your taxes and push you to work for them. And if you are old it is natural thing to die, preferably faster. No need to panic, especially if they can offer good discounts for cremation (in case you buy it in advance).

• I hope the guillotines come out for these fuxers....I learned ( for myself) in 2001 how the stock market works. First large protracted rally to induce middle class buyers....then crisis provoking middle class to sell low...then rich step in and buy low, and wait for another rally. The market is now owned by the rich, but many middle class still are invested thru their 401k's. This crisis will eat them alive. The rich are in their bunkers... https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/there-will-be-liquidity-mnuchin-vows-he-urges-banks-use-discount-window

• Bolsonaro tests positive. Most probably Trump has it too. Wonder how long before the Pres, VP and the all the Feds men end up sick.

Also @kurth the liquidity injection is not working. Out of 1 trillion USD repo limit yesterday and today, only about 75 billion was taken up.

• Macron, the president of France, had a call with Moon, the president of South Korea. He wanna learn how the Koreans are defeating the virus.

Moon said "We will give you full support and share everything we know. In fact let's have G7 meeting and try to help more." Immediately emergency G7 meeting is scheduled on next Monday.

You know the home country of K-pop is going to save the world. I'm not mocking. I'm a believer.