Personal View site logo
Capitalism: This is how inequality looks

Everest, mostly rich guys in big crowds near summit.

• 16 Replies sorted by
  • Yes indeed. I dreamd to go up there but not anymore. Real climbers like Messner Kukuczka and Boukreev made it all alone with out supplementary oxygen defeating their own weaknesses and ego. Today it can cost as much as 120000 with personal chef and personal photographer. It's disruptive. It's madness. But still no money in the world can guarantee that anyone will turn back alive.

• @garroulus

It is just more extreme version of the drugs mixed with extoric travel.

As people are alienated from their own work they start to do weird things, poor are now all into computer games and rich do not know that to do with all the money.

• "It is just more extreme version of the drugs mixed with extoric travel"

Very good saying.

• Or you could just learn to astral project and go see it any time you want!

• @joethepro

You mean really heavy drug usage? :-)

• Wow is there even more?

What would be the ultimate?

• https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/29/no-self-respecting-climber-would-call-climbing-telegraph-readers/

Even the media calls it what it is.

We are really living the times that the past history never seen.

• Next... all the billionaires will go to the Moon and Mars, and never come back! :)

• @jleo

Next... all the billionaires will go to the Moon and Mars, and never come back! :)

I hope they will took most of government clerks with them and big part of police :-)

But it is nice perspective, we need to make big ship and use it to research sun at close distances :-)

• I hope they will took most of government clerks with them and big part of police :-) ... we need to make big ship and use it to research sun at close distances :-)

LOL! Chinese Buddhists described Hell as a waiting room at a government office where you sit on a hard chair, while the clerks are working and ignore you forever! ... Billionaires will bring steaks and chickens to roast near the sun!

• This is another side

sa8582.jpg
    729 x 486 - 79K
  • Bloody individualists!

• Long time ago i was on heavy drugs and belive me hell it's like nothing religion talks obout.

Its just a feeling a deep one that seems like forever.

But there is a song ho says that forever it's not so long...

• "Everest, mostly rich guys in big crowds near summit" Maybe there's a guy at the top handing out tax breaks. That would explain the popularity.