Personal View site logo
Capitalism: Anti -Smoking Lobby
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • FDA issued warning telling not to advertise vaping products as less harmful than usual smoking. I have big issue with it, as official medicine told that 98% of damage is made by tar and other shit that is in the smoke. Now trend is reversed as elites now want official medicine to declare different things.

Trump is preparing to induce total ban on vaping sales. Main unofficial reason - it prevents proper spread of heavy drugs.

• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is pushing a new bill that would block all tobacco and vape purchases for Americans under 21 years old

Moving fast.

Get my word, this guys will soon make new bill allowing to kill instantly anyone who is smoking tobacco and not weed :-)

• Authorities in San Francisco are considering banning the sale of e-cigarettes until the FDA carries out an investigation on their effects on health. Officials from the city -- which has already banned the sale of flavored tobacco and flavored vaping liquid -- said such a review should have been completed before e-cigarettes entered the market.

This same guys will soon legalize heavy drugs, get my word.

• Smoke marlboro reds like a normal person.