Personal View site logo
How the hell does color correction work??
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • What a confusing and useless video. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

• @caveport

Guy is main editor of LinusTechTips if you do not know.

Obviously he is not making films and makes videos just about things he likes.

• The frustrating thing reading through that is that their videos look just fine. I don't know why he is obsessing about changing what isn't broken. He's trying to teal orange grade footage of a factory tour and I don't know why you would want that. It's like I'm an engineer who's been working for years on embedded controls and then one day I watch a Udemy or Skillshare course and come in to work telling everyone we need to redo everything with a Raspberry Pi or something because that's what someone on the internet uses.

• @Firworks

Well, if you try to edit multiple videos a day, each day, you will come to even stranger ideas :-).

It's like I'm an engineer who's been working for years on embedded controls and then one day I watch a Udemy or Skillshare course and come in to work telling everyone we need to redo everything with a Raspberry Pi or something because that's what someone on the internet uses.

And such happens much more frequently than you think. :-) How about big engineering firms who jump to different solutions manufacturer because management see 2-5% profits improvements?