Personal View site logo
GDPR - biggest spam compain in history
  • This shitty law made by EU bureaucrats to calm poor people and continue to use their private data against them caused unprecedented storm of same shitty emails.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • It is good and necessary law. Should be in every country.

• @tonalt

It is necessary for whom? And why?

• I am getting notices from every site i visit and subscribe too. It is a lot of email.

• One of the bad aspects is that EU want to set their jurisdiction outside EU and just put their hand on anything their EU citizens use (in other words they want to propose that it is EU who actually own any personal data and you are, as real user, just temporary holder). I think it is first (populist and useless) law that is used to pave way to horror things.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I recommend that you read the law.

• @tonalt

I checked few detailed comments by lawyers.
    Main goal of such law - big business want to use personal data thing against small and middle sized companies.
    Plus need to calm people down while doing bad things with their data.

• Do not trust lawyers, make your own research.

• @tonalt

Do not trust lawyers, make your own research.

Compared to amateur opinion I in such things much more trust lawyers who specialize in this area.

• Plutocrats fined 56 million euros various site owners, mostly small and medium ones.

And promise that year 2019 can turn at around 5x-10x better as system is finally ready.

And until people will still be tolerant to this shits, it'll be all worse and worse.