Personal View site logo
Viewsonic VP3278-8K

The VP2768-4K and VP3278-8K are designed to deliver consistent and precise color reproduction, while providing exceptional performance to ensure incredible image quality for color-critical applications and content. ViewSonic’s VP Series of monitors are the perfect next-generation display solutions for photographers, video content producers and editors, and other users that demand the brilliant and wide color gamut and performance consistency.

The ViewSonic® 8K UHD VP3278-8K monitor is primed to offer users life-like color reproduction with The ViewSonic® VP2768-4K boasts 4K UHD resolution at a 60Hz refresh rate, a wide color gamut and connectivity options including Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type C). The Thunderbolt 3 connection brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40Gbps, delivering the fastest, and most versatile connection to a display, dock or other high-performance devices.

VP3278-8K expected price is $5,200.00 (USD), will be available Q4 2018

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Great, I'll buy a couple for my YouTube cat videos. They'll go well with my Red Monstro VV.

• @roly

I seriously ask you to consider more serious setup for cat videos. Such cheap camera and monitors really do not good to show all beauty of cats.

• Plus, the RED Monstro does not come in pink.

• 8K 60p was barely OK a year ago when Dell released, but after 2018 will become useless as 4K 30Hz is now...

SKIP this monitor and wait for HDMI 2.1 and 8K 120 Hz at a minimum, unless you like brand new obsolete hardware... I'll post another thread about 120 Hz shortly...