Personal View site logo
Looking for Davinci Resolve 14 Beta 3,4,5,6...
  • Hey guy's I'm currently looking for Davinci Resolve 14 Beta 3 - 4 - 5 or 6 for mac osx. If anybody could post a download link for me that would be awesome. Blackmagic don't have them posted any longer.

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • @CFreak thanks for the info..

• @nomad They have changed over the years what is free and what isn't. Or maybe I paid for it back then... I am due a host of upgrades myself.

• But the smart feature is not free, only full clones.

• Super Duper is great and so is Carbon Copy Cloner. To save you time, you want to use the smart update feature after any initial clone on either product I mentioned.

• Thanks a lot @jleo gonna check it out..

• SuperDuper! v2.9.1 --- back up and clone your drives for free— forever!

http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html

Use Disk Utility to Clone a Mac's Drive

https://www.lifewire.com/use-disk-utility-to-clone-macs-drive-4042367

• You can start looking for HDD manufacturer sites, they usually have some Acronis or such based backup things.

• @CFreak You are definitely right I'm gonna have to do that. What software would you recommend to clone the drive? A free one would be nice..

• @TrackZillas you should want to upgrade to the latest version of 10.11.x (it has the most fixes and is now a "completed" OS) and any Hackintosh issues with .6 should long be worked out by TonyMac's users. Likewise, the latest DR beta will have the most fixes... it's a win-win situation. Just clone your current 10.11.5 to an external drive, do the upgrade, solve any issues (if any...) and when you are confident, you can re-purpose the drive with your 10.11.5 boot on it. You should be doing this anyway if you are running a Hackintosh and you should always have a recent clone of your computer's boot drive (on any system).

• Hey @Psyco thanks for replying.. I don't own a key for the Studio version. I checked the site but couldn't find them they took them down. If you find a link please send for me.

• I can give you 4, 5, 6 and 7 but only the Studio version.

But I think you can download those from BM - from the support page, just scolling down a bit further.

• Hey VK.. because the newest version "7" is only compatible with osx 10.11.6 & up. my hackintosh is running on 10.11.5. Don't want to take the risk to upgrade my system is running flawlessly right now.

• What is the reason?