FS: Canon 5D Mark iii
  • I am selling my Canon 5D Mark iii

In really good condition.

Shutter 48,000.

Comes with the battery and charger.

London £1300

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • @soulofrev2

Going to Sony camp? Or even further to the top and directly to Yi M1?

• Not a massive fan of Sony to be honest. (Though I do respect what they have done)

Im going back to Blackmagic.

I had a BMCC with BMCC MFT to Nikon speed booster. Which I sold because it was a little heavy for travel.

So I purchased a Sony A6300, for how portable it was, I didn't get on with it so I sold it.

I then got a Canon 5D Mark III for ML raw (Which I used a lot before the Mark 2).

But found that once, i rigged it out, so it was properly usable, the size and weight wasn't much off the BMCC.

So I went to a BMCC with BMCC MFT to Nikon speed booster again. It made me realise how much I love it. I love how organic the image is from that camera, always so happy with the results.

Chris

• @soulofrev2

So, you not reached Yi M1 yet :-)

Any recent video samples from BMCC?

• Why do you recommend the Yi M1?

My latest film was shot in Tokyo with the BMCC and I was just so happy with it. http://www.chriscory.co.uk/2017/08/23/flowers/

• Why do you recommend the Yi M1?

It was joking, look at the first mention

Or even further to the top and directly to Yi M1?

Yi M1 is cheapest camera now that shoots more or less decent video.

On serious note, I am interested in few Yi M1 as portable 4K interviews cameras.
    But this require some firmware changes that I obviously started pushing to Yi guys.

• Yes, well it is always good to have more competition, keeps things competitive.