Personal View site logo
EDIUS Pro 8 Home Edition for $239 only
  • 9 Replies sorted by
  • No! Education for about 100 euro. No more!

• @VVV1151

What education exactly? One you can find on youtube for free? Or in $5 book on Amazon?

• I am a longtime independent producer who cuts most of my own companies' projects. I have used all but the very latest versions of Premiere, Sony Vegas and Avid over the years. Several years ago I spent a day working with Grass Valley Edius and saw it's professional level potential. I am now on the latest, recent release of 8.51. If you haven't actually used this product in the day-to-day life as a video editor, then you are merely speculating!

• @calmist

Agree, especially if you do lot of H.264 projects and become handy with Edius it is very efficient and with such offers it is much better option compared to buggy rented Adobe hell.

• If they had a Mac version we would have the cross platform compatability we need in our business. It is essential as we hand over projects on a daily basis.

• @caveport

They'll never get Mac version. As far as I know their Japanese development team.

• Exactly my point.

• @caveport

You can still hope that Apple will tip and their head will meet with some heavy stone. :-)

• I hope Apple survive and prosper. I have been using Windows & Mac for over 25 years and prefer the Mac user interface and UNIX based OS. Nothing wrong with Windows except the ancient inflexible core of the OS.