Personal View site logo
Proper Color Guitar
  • I got this from a girl who gave up about music.

It is like new and was one third of the store price.

Among the cheap brands, this is one of the most liked.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Proper color require proper good photos, isn't it?

• Proper photos and proper phones!

• Total absolute utter crap used cheap guitar effects pedal... LOL!!! More known as bee buzz among musicians! ZOOM G1 Model: zzzzoooommmm!!!

In portuguese language musicians use to say ZOOMbido, which is a pun because zumbido = bee buzz.

CAM00210.jpg
    1280 x 768 - 167K
  • @apefos

What is crap in this?

Do not know about G1, but considering current and good pedals most of guitar guys just lack any education and constantly bash anything digital, just because they are stupid as hell.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

I was waiting to see your reaction, your opinion. In all my attempts to get something average good from cheap equipment you say it is crap, so I was waiting you would say the Zoom G1 is crap also.

I am surprised you consider digital solutions for guitar. To be honest, I think digital effects pedals are great, because they have all effects in one equipment and price is very cheap comparing to single analog pedals, and much more easy to setup and operate with everything in one thing.

I am using this Zoom G1 from some time ago, and I like it very much. You need to know how to do a very precise adjustment in each settings it has. After tweaking it sounds pretty good.

Most people who do not like this kind of digital effects equipment is because they do not know how to adjust it. You need very sensitive ears to perceive sublte differences in sound and you need to adjust lots of different effects and equalizations to get a good sound.

• @apefos

Never I said that cheap means crap. Actually all modern pedals is just ADC, DSP with lot of software and DAC.

And absolutely nothing prevent it to sound as good as any analog pedal.

• Music Song Lyrics inspired on crap gear:

I did not have the money
    To get the best honey
    I needed to buy asap
    So I got the cheap utter crap

Total absolute utter crap

Well, at least I have a GH2
    Which is good for me and for you
    I can record in 24p
    In gorgeous full hd

I can express my thoughts
    Screaming my music through the air
    I can express my feelings
    Playing my proper color guitar

• @apefos Man, that was quite the misunderstanding. Vitaliy was asking what you think is crap about it, not saying it was crap.

• There is nothing crap in the Zoom G1 guitar effects pedal. It is awesome!