Personal View site logo
When everything goes wrong...
  • 13 Replies sorted by
  • What happened vitaliy?

It usually happens lol.

• @endotoxic

Nothing.

Just collecting useful stuff for the future occasions.

• Ahhh future. Then you are right. Future looks quiet painfull on a variety of ways.

• It seemed it required only few hours

President Donald Trump says strike on Syria in the 'vital national security interest' of the United States.

Most fun thing that it is even not 10th series with same children, woman and "weapons of mass destruction".

• Lol. Mr trump. Its a crazy horse.

What problems has he get in too. Dealing with massive assets over there, with huge huge deals on drugs weapons human trafiking territory taking black military making mess and own bussines. Those interests from pasts administrations have been broken. Under the radar there is a massive geopolitical war with massive arrests.

Mr trump crazy horse .He has to fix a lot of fucks over there. Political aproach would be what he has said. In real he must keep assests for income on expendatures in military complex. So keep on. He has statedso many things in this months.

What makes me wonder is why russia and syria are so cool on so many ways with this constant cabal fuckups and abuses. Your country has grater power and biger soul. Its not that russia is angeltown. But is a healthier country in many ways.

Sometimes

• Mr. Trump has nothing to do with it, except doing formal approvals. But ruling class has to do all with it.

What makes me wonder is why russia and syria are so cool on so many ways with this constant cabal fuckups and abuses. Your country has grater power and biger soul. Its not that russia is angeltown. But is a healthier country in many ways.

We do not discuss Russia here. Rule N 0.

• Ok no russia i remember.

Well 50+ tomahawks in last hours to syria is no Joke.

Poor trump. I allways thought from the day one of his election that his biggest issue would be his other country, " the external USA". Tha big military complex that he does not control. The best way to fuck his "make america grate again" was to increase war expendetures, with big excuse.

The thing is. How is he gaining something from this... im still thinking. Maybe Israel.

Today big trigger has been pulled.

• Poor trump. I allways thought from the day one of his election that his biggest issue would be his other country,

Again. You can go back to the Trump hysteria days and check posts. It does not matter Trump or not.

• In that aspect i do agree mh friend.

• Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.

Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.

2013, article quickly removed now

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

• Daily Mail though. Which is a made up news site in case anyone didn't realise. :)

• @Fost

No point discussing the site, but actually it is like 5th attempt on same scenery. Like bad actors repeat the scene until public will get to sleep.

• Yes Vitaliy.

This ia getting worse and worse. Its now like bringing really cheap talent to keep on the "good lies".

Almost all mainstream media globally is controled narrative. Its really dificult this days to stayed REALLY informed and verified. Almost some times you have to cuadruple check data if its not desinformation.

About trump attack narrative have you seen the latest video analisis of the white helmets on syria bad acting on those "gas attacks" injecting and killing children on a bad scripted piece of shit act. This is getting worse and worse every day.