Personal View site logo
Earth Hour
  • Mentally challenged people (including many governments full of such people) today celebrate Earth Hour by turning off their electricity lamps for one hour :-)

Of course after such high stress for family it'll good idea to turn all three TVs in house and prepare few steaks using electrical cooker :-)

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • i turn on my air con because my heater is too hot too.

• I celebrate it every night, but it's more like earth 8 hours. I turn down the heat and turn off the lights before I go to bed.

• @johnnymossville

You are just too ahead of our time. Too advanced. Proper people go to sleep under full lights with TV working and tablet in their hands.

• Btw, today millions of stupid guys will do it again.

• Corporations love this too! They force the whole team to stay longer and take photos of them being all "green" for an hour, then turn everything back on. So pointless....

• @allenswrench

I especially love companies making very pricey gargets with build in non replaceable batteries, made using cheap, easy to break materials (specially, to make it last only small time). And writing with big letters that box made from refurbished paper and ink are bio degradable.

It is like horse owner who get past big pile of shit and use silk white handkerchief to remove few dust particles around them.

• Today it happens again, all still valid.

• Earth day become even larger - now 184 countries took part in it, 6 more compared to 2016.

More and more dumb motherfuckers.

• Each year number of mentally retarded guys celebrate this as their holiday.

• Lol. This thread is so old and has some grate Vitaliy jokes. It shows proper function of laughter with improper use of light.

• Each year number of mentally retarded guys celebrate this as their holiday. Just repeat notice,

Wish all them good treatment.