Personal View site logo
EOSHD and Cinema5D
  • 11 Replies sorted by
  • As far as I understand it is all going in http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/13179/gh5-panasonic-camera-from-anticipation-to-love-or-hate#Item_1199

One thing that rise big red light in my head is situation where Andrew Raid suggest any technical things.

• F**k me, this just re-enforces my belief that a lot of these bloggers (with the exception of HD Warrior, that guys seems quite down to earth) are narcissistic egomaniacs

• F**k me, this just re-enforces my belief that a lot of these bloggers (with the exception of HD Warrior, that guys seems quite down to earth) are narcissistic egomaniacs

Most of the bloggers are normal and good guys, just living in capitalism and living are guided by ruling ideas - http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/16556/good-quote-on-ruling-ideas#Item_1 .

• I tried to digest the quote you linked but its meaning is a little out of my intellectual grasp :) My previous comment was a little harsh, I don't know these guys so I take your word they are good,

• @tubefingers

Essentially it means that they think that best thing to do is to do that established capitalists are doing - it means get as much money as you can and do not care on how it looks from others standpoint.

• Now I take everything with grain of salt on internet, only trust my experience, one of my friend got burned by those internet "praise" coughxc10*cough

• Andrew is right that Cinema5D has a strong lean towards the Conventional Wisdom, for example, comparing the GH5 to the Canon C700, which costs ten times as much. However, C5D reported very favorably on the Fujifilm XT-T which is cheaper than the GH5 and makes a better image, so we're getting an unclear signal. C5D has put their credibility on the line with their knock on the GH5. If their claims are disproven, I will steer clear of their negative recommendations in the future.

• C5D has put their credibility on the line with their knock on the GH5. If their claims are disproven, I will steer clear of their negative recommendations in the future.

Nope, they don't. They did not put anything, but gained massive income.

• Haha.

All this for equipment. Its a camera after all. Point of views are personal and can be shared with others. C5D its doing what they think was competition for Gh5. When 400mbits recording is enable we will see improvements.

Let the camera have its firmware upgrades and let it settle for a while. Let the time be judge like everything at the end.

Gh5 packages more for the buck than anything on market right now. Only thinking of that SOC design its enough for be gratefull with pana.

Why on hell they put so much effort on one little equipment.

Revenue.

• They're probably skyping each other, co-writing the script for their little camera blog drama