Personal View site logo
Anti-Trump Protests
  • 61 Replies sorted by
  • http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

Is there anyone over 25 on those videos in the OP? Its just students trying to have an opinion about something when they don't know shit. Basically they are protesting Democracy....Students in most of the world have to get shot at and killed protesting FOR democracy.

• @suresure123 there are many law students in my video. Also that link is ridiculous. A video showing a bunch of buses, with zero context, equals proof of something? LOL.

• @suresure123 They are not protesting democracy, because if it were a democracy, Hillary would be the president of the US now. They are protesting a constitutional republic in which the will of the majority is not actually reflected in the choice of president.

• Something here reminds me of

Besides, our Histories of six thousand Moons make no mention of any other Regions, than the two great Empires of Lilliput and Blefuscu. Which two mighty Powers have, as I was going to tell you, been engaged in a most obstinate War for six and thirty Moons past.

It began upon the following Occasion. It is allowed on all Hands, that the primitive way of breaking Eggs, before we eat them, was upon the larger End: But his present Majesty's Grand-father, while he was a Boy, going to eat an Egg, and breaking it according to the ancient Practice, happened to cut one of his Fingers. Whereupon the Emperor his Father published an Edict, commanding all his Subjects, upon great Penaltys, to break the smaller End of their Eggs.

The People so highly resented this Law, that our Histories tell us there have been six Rebellions raised on that account; wherein one Emperor lost his Life, and another his Crown. These civil Commotions were constantly fomented by the Monarchs of Blefuscu; and when they were quelled, the Exiles always fled for Refuge to that Empire. It is computed, that eleven thousand Persons have, at several times, suffered Death, rather than submit to break their Eggs at the smaller End.

Many hundred large Volumes have been published upon this Controversy: But the books of the Big-Endians have been long forbidden, and the whole Party rendered incapable by Law of holding Employments. During the Course of these Troubles, the Emperors of Blefuscu did frequently expostulate by their Ambassadors, accusing us of making a Schism in Religion, by offending against a fundamental Doctrine of our great Prophet Lustrog, in the fifty-fourth Chapter of the Brundrecal (which is their Alcoran.) This, however, is thought to be a meer Strain upon the Text: For the Words are these: That all true Believers shall break their Eggs at the convenient End: and which is the convenient End, seems, in my humble Opinion, to be left to every Man's Conscience, or at least in the power of the Chief Magistrate to determine.

• The guy who created Dilbert, Scott Adams, trained as a hypnotist in his 20s. In hypnosis class he was told there is no such thing as "free will" and if you believe in free will, you can't be a hypnotist. He's since come to believe that NOBODY is rational, we just think we are. Trump knows that also, and is the best persuader Adams has seen, on par or greater than even Steve Jobs.

• In hypnosis class he was told there is no such thing as "free will" and if you believe in free will, you can't be a hypnotist. He's since come to believe that NOBODY is rational, we just think we are.

Nothing new, usual nonsense stuff. Idealism kicking in his grave.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Adams predicted most of the election correctly. Predicted is the key word. Using only his "Master Persuader" hypothesis he said Trump calling Jeb Bush "Low Energy" was a linguistic Kill-Shot would destroy Bush. It did.

He said when Trump pantomimed Ben Carson stabbing his friend and how ridiculous it was, was the end of Carson. It was.

He said Trump would win the nomination and Presidency. He did.

He's also pushing 60 and is dating this:

https://twitter.com/kristina_basham/status/777296872545275904

And looks like this: https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/783057106375024640

Only thing he got wrong were some of the primaries Cruz won and there was legit fraud going on in those cases. His accuracy is 80% in my book and if you want to know why Trump is doing what he's doing, go here: http://blog.dilbert.com/

• @CRFilms

Please understand that I do not care. Do not care about election result, do not care about Trump.

It is time to realize that discussing all this and spending your life time on it is same as spending it on Kim Kardashian life reports.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev It matters that if you can master persuasion at Trump's level, you are more skilled than 99.9% of the population. If you don't know the techniques guys like Trump are using, your defense against them is nil, even knowing the techniques, your defenses are still not 100%

Seeing this election play out has made me believe that human beings aren't rational. All humans, none are immune...even you.

• It matters that if you can master persuasion at Trump's level, you are more skilled than 99.9% of the population. If you don't know the techniques guys like Trump are using, your defense against them is nil, even knowing the techniques, your defenses are still not 100%

Where is no such thing as "Trump techniques" or "Trump level". All you have is old-new actor-puppet of ruling class and usual techniques that ruling class are using for ages.

Seeing this election play out has made me believe that human beings aren't rational. All humans, none are immune...even you.

Seeing this election I see old exact same thing. Except some media adding drama so it'll look more appealing for masses.

• Well since VK isn't listing those "ruling class" techniques, I'll start a new post talking about them. Those of you who are good salesmen already know many of them.