Personal View site logo
Capitalism: Trump team - made for small people
  • 62 Replies sorted by
  • If he behaves like the Clintons, I and millions of others will judge him harshly and with moral equivalence.

You mean that next time you vote for another guy, not him? To make this cycle endless?

• @LukeV The lawsuits don't really bother me because at least the facts of the case become a part of the public record for anyone to review and scrutinize.

Selling military secrets to China, committing perjury, being impeached, being disbarred, lying about Bengazi, violating the public records act by deleting e-mails, stealing from the national archives, stealing Whitehouse furniture, vandalizing public property, vilifying independent prosecutors, selling govt access, bedding interns and requiring involuntary "suicide" are much greater offenses in my opinion. Especially when these people have taken an oath to uphold the constitution and be public servants.

Trump will take his oath on Jan 21st. If he behaves like the Clintons, I and millions of others will judge him harshly and with moral equivalence.

• @Tron Maybe you should read and understand about the Trump Machine. They do the same thing. Even when they lose lawsuits and pay millions of dollars they still will not except blame. Trump University for example and that is just a resent example. I think this, one-sided view, is wear opinions fall short, always. I wish that people in power would admit to their wrong doing. That maybe a pipe dream.

• "Now it is good time for working people to understand their core interests and read a little. And for guys with cameras spread the knowledge."

Agree 100%.

@LukeV To be in the The Clinton Machine is to never admit to anything, ever.

• @suresure123 Actually she did not admit it.

CNN released a statement asserting the network had "accepted" Brazile's resignation on 14 October 2016. Although Brazile was implicated in supplying the campaign with information ahead of Clinton's appearances, that issue pertained only to March 2016 (during the Democratic primary, not the general election campaign) and involved CNN (not NBC), a campaign against Bernie Sanders (not Donald Trump), and a debate held on 6 March 2016 (not 26 September 2016). You may want ask why wikileaks only went after the DNC ?
    You wrote, "They say Liberalism is a mental health condition." Who is "They" ? The people who make stuff up. A mental health condition is not Liberalism or Conservatism. It can hit us all. My friend.

• Big guys are in panic, sell all bank assets :-)

img3015.jpg
    637 x 384 - 37K
  • @LuckV You mocked me for saying Wikileaks expose of actual emails from journalists colluding with the DNC....Some like Donna Brazille have actually admitted it. I don't know what more conclusive facts than an a exposed email you would need my friend....They say Liberalism is a mental health condition...does make you wonder.

• Now it is good time for working people to understand their core interests and read a little. And for guys with cameras spread the knowledge.

My thoughts exactly.

• I do think now is a great time to start a online news outlet. Lots people on this site with equipment to gather stories. Join the media pros -itutes :) Give them a run for their money.

Now it is good time for working people to understand their core interests and read a little. And for guys with cameras spread the knowledge.

• I do think now is a great time to start a online news outlet. Lots people on this site with equipment to gather stories. Join the media pros -itutes :) Give them a run for their money.

• LOL Yes.

• Yes the media made mistakes and they lost trust with many people but it's up to us to verify. We have a press that has to balance making money and tell us the fasts as they see them. That's the problem when some have an agenda using there power or influence to manipulate the facts. This problem has always existed and will continue.

Prostitutes also have to balance client satisfaction and interest of their venture. But it does not change fact that they do and that they do this for money. Same with media. Until you have capitalists you also have capitalist media, sorry, need to use better term - media prostitutes.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

I don't hate Trump or love him. I truly want him to succeed. I don't believe we were going far below PV level but I respect your in put. I just won't stand for opinion as a fact or journalism. Yes the media made mistakes and they lost trust with many people but it's up to us to verify. We have a press that has to balance making money and tell us the fasts as they see them. That's the problem when some have an agenda using there power or influence to manipulate the facts. This problem has always existed and will continue. Now we can choose to believe them or not but now some are saying they are not to be believed at all and only believe these other (true investigative citizen journalism....the most honest we have today) Please! They are in the same boat. Lets do our due diligence and verify. Thanks

• @suresure123 @LukeV

Note, here is not flame topic. So not Trump love or hate things.

It is far below PV level.

• @suresure123 ironically that list is based on true investigative citizen journalism....the most honest we have today....is that a joke? Or is that your opinion, (true investigative citizen journalism....the most honest we have today) ,because it sure is not fact or journalism. If you go outside and tell us it's raining that could be true for you but when I go outside I might see sunshine. I might then want to get someone else who lives near you to verify. On this site there are people who look at camera specs and their lists from the manufacture and we don't take them as facts we verify. I get it, you like Trump but I'm taking a wait and see approach and verify. Oh by the way just as many "right wing" morons out there who believe it's always raining or there are "these people" out to get them, that might be true or they might be diluted.

• @LukV ironically that list is based on true investigate citizen journalism...the most honest we have today.

Its the list that put alt right news outlets who's only crime was to oppose the government that was created by some random left wing professor based on zero facts.

What we are seeing is slight of hand, accuse Trump of fake news while censoring them while the real fake news gets promoted.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/zero-hedge-targeted-list-fake-news-sources

• @Tron Dead on. Its sad so many 'left wing' morons think they are reading some kind go progressive news when actually they are getting key ideas from globalists who don't give a flying f%&k about Race, culture, women rights....these things are lipstick on a pig.

• @Caveport I think most people still don't understand the Trump presidency. We know the media is owned by the corporate powers so why would they attack Trump if he was just business as usual? Nope look at the first 100 days and what he has planned to do against the corrupt system. The truth is Christie was booted because he was bringing in too many of his lobbyist friends. Will the press applaud Trump if he does these anti Lobbyist actions and effectively end much of the core corruption in American politics?

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/10/501597652/fact-check-donald-trumps-first-100-days-action-plan

*And I will be the first one to attack him if he doesn't try to push these things through.

• Same old shit. Different actor in the same theatre.

• I like to know how this list came about. What proof is there? Putting names on a list and calling it fact is naive. That is not journalism or common sense.

• @Tron

Seem normal to me.

One part of media has some small personal fight with other media including some that I called "second layer". It is not fight about values, it is fight about their common sponsors money.

• @majoraxis is correct. The fact is the so-called mainstream media colluded with the Clinton campaign to push a narrative (propaganda) that they hoped would be true. Now that same cabal is trying to label the new or alt-media as "fake news" or (insert your favorite discrediting adjective) in order to prevent folks from gravitating toward those outlets that accurately describe current events and perform real analysis with facts. http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

• Of course, he could turn out to be a good leader as well. We'll have to wait and see

Well..

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

• I swear everybody wanted the election to be over, now I can't avoid hearing people talking about it, complaining about it, etc. I'm hoping to tune out until the inauguration.

Some things I like about Trump is that he strikes me as an iconoclast who never seemed to be accepted in the New York elitest scene, but he was able to gatecrash his way into it in his his own way. I've watched a few seasons of the Apprentice and I like who he likes. For instance I've always been a big fan of Dennis Rodman. I've also liked how he's embraced Ben Carson in spite of the abject mocking Carson received for his idiosyncrasies.
    He's been underestimated throughout his whole life, and brilliantly kept his name and Brand relevant for 30+ years in the media.

Bad things are that he's an absolute narcissist, has a history of screwing over investors and subcontractors, is a 'grab in the p***y' type, offers a nonzero possibility of checking out and letting some scary figures run the country, and offers a nonzero possibility of being a truly horrible leader. Of course, he could turn out to be a good leader as well. We'll have to wait and see

• you nailed Vitaliy!: "Trump is vivid representative of ruling class and will act only in the interest of same class"

mass-media is about to make money, scandals...but for me the new "alt-media" mass-media is more scary....they manipulate reality to their own benefit, you will never know what is true or not. Breitbart, fox news, rush limbaugh, all of them liars...the best example of Goebbels propaganda for control the masses. Breitbart for example cry about First Amendment rights....but if you post a comments not according to their ideas they delete your comments...hypocrites!!!...Add to that the alt-right army trolls , white supremacist sites telling you to create many facebook fake account and then attack journalist, sites, fake comments etc......cyberwar is already here and will define people minds. and last but not least the evangelical hypocrites having a leader like trump who is anything but a Christian!!