Personal View site logo
Lilliput monitor FA1014/S not starting...
  • Hi there!

I have this monitor but seems is jam in a infinite loop when I turn it on. This si what is happening: 1- turn on 2- from black screen to blue 3- keeps blue for 3 seconds then goes to black again 4- keeps black for 3 seconds and goes to blue again and so on...

I send an email to Lilliput support also with a video showing what is happening and their response was: "Reset the unit from Settings" whaaat!!?? obviously they don´t read or watched the video I uploaded. After this I tried to cantact them again but they never answer any other email or from contact form I send them. Lame support...

Anyway if someone can help will really appreciate.

Thanks!

Max

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Contact your seller, not manufacturer.

• Hello Vitaliy, thanks for answer.

We already contacted the seller. But this is the situation, we bought 5 units Lilliput FA1014/S. 4 for immediate use and one for backup. Wen we had the need for the last monitor the guarantee was void because pass more than a year, that is the reason why the seller told us to contact the maufacturer. Our mistake was not test all the monitors at the same time.

Thanks.

• But this is the situation, we bought 5 units Lilliput FA1014/S. 4 for immediate use and one for backup. Wen we had the need for the last monitor the guarantee was void because pass more than a year, that is the reason why the seller told us to contact the maufacturer. Our mistake was not test all the monitors at the same time.

Well, bad. And unusual situation. Find some local good electronics service, may be they can help. If not - just dump it.

• Yes is really odd. Thanks.