Personal View site logo
Panasonic G80 / G85 / G8 4K 5-axis stab magnesium monster
  • 511 Replies sorted by
  • 6K, no question.

• One possible theory... they moved the GH5 up to August 22nd in order to steal some "thunder" from the 5D4 which is coming on August 25th. Then they pushed out the G80 to have something to debut at Photokina.

• ll is pretty strange

didn't you say panasonic didn't have a marketing team ? ...maybe they just now learned there was gonna be a photokina in sept !

• Now rumors are changed, announcement is expected in September. All is pretty strange.

• As A G7 owner that LOVES his camera I would be very happy with an improved version!

• Hmm just got my GX85 to replace my G7 I might need to reevaluate my purchase at least it is well within my 30 days to decide.

• and better slowmo, vlog, better parametrs of hdmi output during recording. Happy, than I did't buy gx80, g series is golden mean for me

• @Tron And GH5 will have G8x features plus headphone jack and weather sealed body.

• It'll probably have the GX80/85 features plus a mic jack.

• Can be marketing move to compensate GH5 delay. I am just not sure that Panasonic have any marketing team anymore, at least I see no results of their work.

• Wow before GH5.... Odd move?