Personal View site logo
CAME Optimus single hand gimbal

This is Single bigger brother

• can bear around 2 times more weight
    • faster balancing
    • modular

• 21 Replies sorted by
  • Any idea if this will replace the Came single pricepoint-wise? Or will it be a bit more expensive? If the price is reasonable I might seriously consider buying it as soon as it is released.

• The weight capacity is about the same as the came single btw, not almost twice as listed earlier here.

• The weight capacity is about the same as the came single btw, not almost twice as listed earlier here.

Who told you this?

• Here, twice:

image.png
    1242 x 2208 - 507K
  • I'm also sad that it's $400 more than the single. :(

• @Hellohogo

Well, I'll recheck as my source is better.

• awesome, because it would seem a worthless upgrade at this point.

• Any update from your source?

• @Hellohogo

It seems that you are close to truth. But initial intention was same as in first post here.

• Damn. That's too bad. I was hoping it would be double. Do you know it's going to ship?

• Here you see my first footage that I have taken with the new Came-TV Optimus gimbal. It is filmed with a GH4 and a 12-35 lens. It works really well can be used in inverted mode as well, as seen in the video. The little shaky part a 0:52 is due to my hand touching a seat and not caused by the gimbal

• In this video you see the second footage that I have taken with the new Came-TV Optimus gimbal. In a car on a bumpy road first held normally, then in inverted mode held out of the window near the ground.

It is filmed with a GH4 and a 12-35 lens. I will later also make an unpacking and review of this nice gimbal from Came-TV.

• In this video you see the review of the Came TV Optimus gimbal, including the unpacking, explaining of the features and the comparison between the Optimus and the Single, both from Came-TV for personal-view.com It is a great step in the right direction, coming from the Came-TV-single, which was very good already.

• I recently go the 2 handle bar for the Optimus. Later, I wil make a short video but for now a few pictures:

These are the parts

Assembled, with he camera on top with the remote control

Camera on top

Assembled with the camera at the bottom with the remote control

Camera at the bottom

The remote control. Small button for on and off as well as for mode switch, large button is the joystick

One can attach a monitor or microphone at the handle bar. Good.

It works very well and of course it is better if you film longer sequences, when you can hold it with 2 hands.

P1450778.JPG
    2175 x 2538 - 662K
    P1450782.JPG
    3948 x 2394 - 1M
    P1450785.JPG
    3837 x 2199 - 1M
    P1450784.JPG
    4035 x 2295 - 1M
    P1450792.JPG
    1670 x 1772 - 667K
    P1450787.JPG
    1694 x 1772 - 670K