Personal View site logo
RARE Gold Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH1 12.1 MP Digital Camera
  • Rare hard to find Golden GH1 variation sold in Japan only in limited quantities I believe. It was hacked recently with the best possible settings after extensive research on forums. The camera was originally in Japanese before the language was switched to English after the hack. Well taken care of. Video quality rivals the hacked GH2 with the hack applied. I may post a sample video if I have time. The hack/patch allows you to switch between NTSC and PAL modes, supports multiple language selection, unrestricted recording time, and third-party batteries.

Shutter count only 5374!! (see picture).

Comes with everything pictured: Hacked Golden GH1 (try finding this colourway elsewhere at the moment) Condition 9.5/10 (regular wear on a few buttons and such) Sony UHS-I 16GB SDHC card Class 10 (good enough for the hacked GH1) Body cap New small camera bag from Henry's (can fit GH1 and pancake lens etc., no shoulder strap) Original Panasonic Battery Original Panasonic battery charger AV out cables for live view USB cable

Asking: $185 USD OBO all inclusive to the U.S. (no duties) $175 USD OBO all inclusive to Canada.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Picture added.

_1030410 - Copy.JPG
    4608 x 3456 - 1M
  • Price reduced. Asking: $175 USD OBO all inclusive to the U.S. (no duties) $165 USD OBO all inclusive to Canada.

• ebay not allowed

• Sorry, was not aware. Price reduced. Asking: $165 USD OBO all inclusive to the U.S. (no duties) $155 USD OBO all inclusive to Canada.

• Sold on eBay.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions