Personal View site logo
Tokina 28-70 f2.6-2.8 ATX Pro (Nikon F mount)
  • Slimming down on my gear and decided to sell my treasured Tokina 28-70 f2.6-2.8 (Nikon F mount)
    Lens is optically flawless, with no noticeable dust inside, no scratches or fungus. The outer barrel has a very minor wear, with some of the witness marks faded and a few very minor scratches on the barrel. I would rate the overall condition of the lens as EX+

This lens is great for video use as it maintains a fast nearly constant aperture with very nice bokeh, has hard stops with witness marks, nice medium zoom range and the front barrel does not extend, making it great for matte box use.

This lens was designed for Tokina by Angenieux and it shows in the beautiful optics and build quality which can be read more about here: http://www.johncaz.net/blog/tokina-at-x-pro-af-28-70mm-26-28

I have only used this lens for manual focus video on the Panasonic GH2 so I cannot verify if the auto focus still works.

Asking $360 including shipping to the continental US.

I can also include a 77mm Tiffen Circular Polarizer (perfect condition) for an additional $20.

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • Price updated to $330 including shipping.

• why are you selling this lens?

• Just trying to slim down my kit. This is actually one of my favorite lenses, I've just been doing a lot of travel stuff lately and it's too bulky to bring along.

• Price Update $300 including shipping.

• Still available, Price updated to $270 with shipping.

• PM sent, with my contact info.

• Payment sent.

• Received the lens, and it is exactly as described. Thanks Jeff. I appreciate it.

• @J Cooks...I own this lens...a great buy at that price...Angeneuix design...Tokina image is identical to equivalent Angeneuix...