Personal View site logo
Apefos is trying to change himself.
  • I will try to change my mind, my way of thinking, and living...

What I am today? = A technical expert inside a cave. Good skill about equipement/gear, and GAS addiction dreaming without money to buy anything = suffering...

What I would like to be? = Just a little more happy life, at this moment I have three ideas for it:

First thing: stop the G.A.S. dreaming, and use what I have.

Second thing: to think, to feel, to live like an artist and try to create/produce something.

Third thing: to think, to feel, to live as business/marketing person to try to find ways to finance my ideas.

I am a technical mind, I do not know if I have skill for these things, but it is time to try...

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Third thing = suffering First & Second things = little more happy life or opposite but seldom all 3 together.:) Just my 2 cents. Goodlack!

• I reckon i'm in the same boat - this is what I want to do:

1. cut down on my 'net use - I'm a huge addict
    2. write write write - I want to have a completed screenplay for my pipe dream no-budget movie, and I want to write more for the sake of fleshing out ideas
    3. use a camera - I have a 50D and some 16mm cams that I'm not using - I need to practice 4.improve my music composing - I have fun programming one of my synths before I go to bed, but I need to improve my keyboarding
    4. get rid - I have too much stuff and need to sell it for $$
    5. hurry up - life is short, the 'gilded age' of humanity's probably ending soon, and movies today generally suck. If you want to do something creative in your life, now is the time
  • Get a job (any job!), at least that will give you the money to buy whatever you need, then starts from there.

• Thanks guys, I did lots of thinking last days about past, present and future. I am walking slowly, a little bit each day.

• Been a brazilian at this moment (like myself) make things worse... but keep it up, Apefos! Try not to forget who you are, what drives you. Best regards!

• Buddy its tough out there. But it is very important to not give up. It might sound cheesy but it goes a long way :)

• All back to normal now.