Personal View site logo
FS: Letus SHOULDER PAD (NEW) Hurlbut, Master Cinema Series
  • New but doesn't come in its original plastic bag. £100 in person or £110 through paypal, sent tracked and insured. Prices are not negotiable. I live very close to Syon Lane overground station, we can meet there or possibly at my home. I'm in London.

The Master Cinema Series shoulder pad is made out of genuine leather and memory foam. Designed for all day comfort, this shoulder pad features a built in velcro mounting surface. You can quickly attach the shoulder pad to virtually anything you can stick velcro on. Although designed for the Master Cinema Series baseplate, this pad will certainly find a home in many places due to its extreme comfort and durability. The center memory foam pads are removable and replaceable. The precision stitching is reminiscent of a high end sports car. This shoulder pad truly is a work of art in both form and function. Simplicity and comfort were the two main goals. Both were achieved with flying colors.

Cheers

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Changing price to £90 in person or £99 through paypal, sent tracked and insured.

• New price £79 in person or £84.50 through paypal, sent tracked and insured. I'm in London if you want to buy it in person.

• If you sell it for £80, I will buy it from Italy.

Thank you.

Jean

• Hello Jean The Royal Mail Price Finder function is down for the moment so I can't estimate the shipping price to Italy right now. If the price is OK I will send it to Italy otherwise I'll be looking for other offers.

Cheers

Marcel

• Nice piece of gear.

• SOLD! Sorry Jean, it's sold and oddly enough to someone in Milan.

• I'll find him, and I'll kill him! (Liam Neeson in "Taken") :~)

• You can make a movie out of it. Taken 4 - Milanese