Personal View site logo
For Sale: Blackmagic Pocket Camera, MB BMPCC Nikon Speedbooster, Kinotehnik LCDVF Viewfinder...
  • Hi All,

I have for sale the following:

BMPCC ---- 650.00 comes with 5 batteries

Metabones BMPCC Speedbooster Nikon mount( Only 3 weeks old ) ----- 430.00

Metabones MFT to NIKON adapter ( Only 3 weeks old ) ---- 120.00

Kinotehnik LCDVF BM for BMPCC ------ 120.00

Ohrwurm 3 BMPCC microphone ( IMO the best minimalist pocket audio tool ) --- 125.00

Wooden Camera BMPCC cage w/ speedbooster foot support ( Only 3 weeks old ) -------- 85.00

RedRock Micro RetroFlex Handle with lanc ( Only 3 weeks old ) -------- 160.00

If someone was interested in the complete setup, 1600.00 for everything. ( Great Deal )

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Which currency? Which continent?

• USD, I'm in the United States. Prefer to ship with in the States, but will ship anywhere at the buyers expense.

• BMPCC price lowered from 700.00 to 650.00

Speedbooster lowered to 430.00

For anyone who is outside the USA, I can also ship USPS International priority flat rate.

• BMPCC ----- SOLD

KINOTEHNIK LCDVF BM ----- SOLD

OHRWURM 3 MICROPHONE ---- SOLD

< --------------------------------------------->

The following items are still available:

Metabones BMPCC Nikon Speedbooster ----- 400.00

Metabones Nikon to MFT mount Adapter ----- 85.00

Redrock Micro RetroFlex handle with start/stop trigger ---- 150.00

Wooden Camera Pocket cage with Speedbooster support foot ---- 85.00 (the cage retails for 99.00, and the foot is 35.00 ) but here you'd get both cage, and foot for 85.00

• Done as in all sold? If yes- how did you like the retroflex and why didn't you buy it as a whole?

• @fatpig

I sent you a pm. Mostly everything is sold.

I still have the Metabones Nikon to MFT adapter, and Redrock micro Retroflex handle.