Personal View site logo
For Sale - Sony A7s bundle
  • With a heavy heart, I must list my A7s camera bundle for sale. This kit is awesome and has pretty much everything you need to start shooting, just add a lens and memory card. There is nothing wrong at all with the camera or accessories, I just need the money and it's hard looking at a 3k investment sit on the shelf, as I haven't had a paying video job in a few months Anyways, enough with the sob story, see below for all the items. I am definitely looking to sell this as a kit first.

1 Sony A7s body, all cables and original box included. This thing is in pristine condition. 4 Batteries (1 Sony, 3 after market) 1 Charger 1 AC Adapter with wall plug (I used this with an external battery solution. Excellent for longer battery life) 1 Varavon A7s Armor Pro cage with top handle. 1 Commelite EF to E-mount smart adapter. I haven't had any trouble with this adapter at all, using various Canon glass.

All in all, I'd like to get $2500 for it, plus shipping. I will foot the PayPal fees. I don't think that is an unreasonable request, but I am also open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for checking it out! Kevin

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Price drop to $2150