Personal View site logo
'More Wine ?' Just finished my latest film shot on the Blackmagic 2.5k and 4k.
  • Hi everyone. I just finished my latest film shot on the Blackmagic 2.5k and 4k.

Check it out if you have a moment :)

Chris www.chriscory.co.uk

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Looks great, Chris. I really enjoyed watching that. Very strong acting and good screenwriting. The lighting was just right although the flashing yellow light was a bit distracting but it wasn't there for long so no biggie. Just a few small things based on my initial impressions. Maybe the scene, which is quite long, would have benefitted from some subtle camera movement instead of being locked down all the time. Perhaps increasing it as you reach the scene's climax. The room tone sounded a bit strange as it was completely silent. I can understand this as an intentional decision given the content but it seems a bit unnatural and maybe foreshadows the ending too strongly. The climactic moment felt to me a bit too jarring and took me out of the piece. Maybe that could be done in a quieter and more restrained way. Still a great job and I think you must have worked well with the actors to get those performances. Well done.

• Hi Max Thanks for the constructive feedback it helps a lot.

Some of them were intensional decisions, while some were just a balance of the resources and time that he had available.

All in all I am very happy with it and I learnt a lot!

Chris :)