Personal View site logo
FS: Panasonic Lumix GH1 in box with a ton of vintage prime lenses
  • I am sadly selling my trusty GH1 with its lovely 1080/24p 75Mbps hack included with accessories in BOX. Ask me for video samples. I last used it on a two cam corporate video shoot for a major Pharma company and for a broadcast commercial. Its been the B-Cam companion to my GH2 for the last 8 months but I am wanting a second GH2.

I am throwing in an assortment of vintage lenses along with their m4/3 lens adapters! The highly sought after Minolta MD Rokkor-X 24mm f2.8 AND the Minolta MD Rokkor - X 45mm F2 Konica Hexanon AR 28mm f3.5 Brand New in Box New Old Stock never used Kalimar 28mm f2.8! Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.4 Konica Hexanon 57mm f1.8 (needs work) Konica Zoom Hexanon 65-135mm f4 (needs cleaning).

I also have a spare Chinar 28mm f2.8 I'll throw in as well if you need more than one 28mm or need an extra 28mm prime for a second camera. This is a ton of glass all in very good shape. Im only asking for $350 for all of the above and not really interested in selling just one lens for 50 bucks. I really need to clean out my camera bag and raise some cash to get another GH2. Anyone have a GH2 and willing to trade for all the above...that would be nice too!

Cheers, C

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Just curious as to why you personally are switching to the GH2 from the GH1?

• Originally I wanted to have matching Hacks on my two camera shoots... But now I may have a good lead on a GH4. I really just need to raise some cash as I have a serious camera lens hording problem as well..

• Still available? I will buy!!

• GH1 still for sale @tylerknight sorry for late reply I hardly ever log in here