Personal View site logo
  • Im trying to get cuda to work with after effects cc. Im pretty sure its working fine with Premiere pro because I added the 970 to supported cards. Did same with after effects but when I try to run Ray Trace Benchmark I get Ray Trace 3D Inital Compile failed or somthing similar.

can someone help me?

ive looked on google , been hours i need help

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Make sure: Enable untested, unsupported GPU for CUDA acceleration of Ray-Traced 3D Renderer is checked And if you have a Maxwell based card, you are out of luck......

• If I have? I clearly stated above I have the 970, So my best bet is to sell it an get a 7 series again?

• Check what the best cards are on the Adobe site, or try out an inexpensive older card to confirm that it is a hardware incompatibility. A few if the 700 series are also Maxwell: http://www.studio1productions.com/blog/?p=346

• Yeah I know, Ive had the GTX 650 Ti 1GB, GTX 760 2gb. and now the 970 3.5gb. so Only one is maxwell , so Ill try to sell this card and buy a 780 or 780 ti. kinda sucks but oh well.

when I had my 760 and 650 adobe premiere pro worked fine with cuda and ray trace ect.