Personal View site logo
Samsung NX system topic
  • 31 Replies sorted by
  • any thought about nx20 and nx30 video capabilities?

I suggest to check reviews (check NX30 topic here, for example).

NX30 is much better in this regard. It has very good adjustable position EVF, 1080p60, mic input, etc.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev any thought about nx20 and nx30 video capabilities?

• Dumb Question - can I tether these cameras in Lightroom to the computer for direct capture to hard disk (stills only)

• @kurth

It is not Sony vs Samsung topic, rather useful info and owners posts for people considering NX system.

Sony has bunch of their own issues, starting to some strange design and firmware approaches and finishing with overheating and lenses prices.

• @Vitaliy ....seems samsung is always banging heads with sony trying to slide in front. They (samsung) appear to be getting closer, but I'd bet a nickel sony comes out with a nice camera ( maybe a7000 ) next month, hopefully with 4k and the new stablized sensor. I think sony got better designers...and a better codec. But I don't own either so my opinion is uninformed, other than what I read. And there's the availability of focal reducers for sonys as well, as a larger lens selection. I like an underdog too, but... what's with that futuristic curve anyway ? The ones w/o evf's look ...ah ...just a little too cute !