Personal View site logo
Give Away: Free Plug-In for Adobe Premiere Pro: Accevolution Transition Designer Free
  • I want to thank you for your support with special gift: a FREE version of the TRANSITION DESIGNER, our plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro with the following features:

High-quality wipe effect with a lot of adjustable parameters such as angle, transition easing (linear, easy in & out), feathered edge, blur and glow effect.

Many of the parameters support keyframes and we also included the powerful time remapping function. All transitions are GPU accelerated for real-time playback!

Our Mac Version is coming in the first quarter of 2015.

Get your free version here (Windows only): http://shopen.accevolution.de/wid-59-Transition-Designer-Free.html

Have a great time, best regards, Wolfram

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Sorry, had to change the text of the thread because of the wrong link.

• I thought I had posted this before but perhaps I was wrong. After installing and applying effect, PP would no longer plat, scrub etc. Also, took a long time to stop the program. Relaunch and the timeline played fine. Accessed the previously applied effect and again no play, scrub, smooth shut down.

• Hello Jspatz, I'm sorry to hear that. As you can imagine, we did a lot of testing before release, so I think I can help you. If you are still willing to use the plug-in, please send me an eMail with some informations (which premiere version, what graphics card, what graphics card driver) to wolfram@accevolution.de and I will try to find the problem.