Personal View site logo
saying goodbye... apefos is retiring
  • 27 Replies sorted by
  • Apefos, thanks for your contributions. I am still using your neatvideo noise filter settings, even after moving off the GH2 onto the bmpcc. By the way, you are an impressive writer, even though English is not your first language. You could probably make an interesting movie about you contributing to this site.

• I've already told this old little story here, nevertheless it helps me when facing all the bullshit that surround us =)

Long long time ago, in a far-east country lived two men; one very rich, the other very poor. Each man had a son. One day the rich man took his son to the top of a nearby mountain and then, with a gesture that encompassed the surrounding hills and fields, the little stream, the rocks and the trees, the cattle herds, the houses and huts he said: look my son, one day all of this will be yours. Another day the poor man also took his son to the top of the same nearby mountain, then with a gesture that encompassed the surrounding hills and fields, the little stream, the rocks and the trees, the cattle herds, the houses and huts he said to the child: look

Look @apefos, look