Personal View site logo
Filming a music video at night with Minolta MD lenses & Panasonic GH2
  • Shot with Panasonic GH2, Canis Majoris Night and some Flowmotion. Lenses used: Minolta MD 50mm F1.7 and Minolta MD 35mm F1.8. Mostly handheld + run & gun.

Cheers,

D

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • All was shot in 2 days. With some additional shots a day after in approximately 2 hours.

• Very well done. I think you did a great job with the editing. A lot of great shots, and most of the effects didn't feel forced or cheezy. A couple did just a little to me, but not badly. If I had one critique is that if there was a story behind the footage, I didn't get it, and I think it would have taken it to another level with just a little bit of a story. Also, I only understood a bit of the lyrics, so that may play into this as well. Overall, just a wonderful job!

• Thank you! @blazer003 Also I do appreciate some critique which will help me develop a better looking product. The funny thing about this video is, that I pretty much had to work with what I had and try to make it as interesting as possible.

What would you consider like a clear story line? Do you have any examples?

Cheers,

D

• I really like it.

• Thank you! @kavadni

• I have updated this post with a new thread. Here: http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/186812#Comment_186812 - Feedback is much appreciated!