Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X series 3:│moon T7│ЅріzZ T6│Nebula T7│Drewnet T9│
  • 1811 Replies sorted by
  • Im going to release moon T8 by the weekend.

• Yeah!!! Waiting for it!!! You are the best.

• I'm excited to see what moon T8 is like! I recently shot a tiny little project for some friends of mine, and I used the GH2 (moon T7) with Canon FD 35-105 f3.5 as the "B" camera to my GH4 with the 12-35 on it.

I had the GH4 on C4K with Cinelike D, but really the GH2 footage "popped" a lot more than the GH4 footage did. I have some investigation to do, so I can see what the cause was with all of those variables involved, but overall it left me with another reason to hang onto the GH2... :)

It was quite a statement when my friend, after looking at all of the footage from the GH4, saw some from the GH2 and exclaimed, "OH! I LOVE this camera!!!"

• Hi Driftwood Great to hear that T8 is coming. I believe you have been working on the HBR (25p) mode. When you release your version can you say what to expect from this mode and what cards and lens (auto focus) etc you used for the testing. Super work Cheers Peter

• Great news, thanks Driftwood. I will dust off my GH2 !

• i hope there will be special version of T8 for class 10cards :), somethin like T8-C10 :)

• Mr. Driftwood, may you recomend one of your patches that 'gives' more dinamic range? Thanks a lot. Regards.

• @Tjabo thanks.:) manual focus. in the hall. t8!

• Can we get an idea of what T8 will feature? =)

• Not gonna lie, I'm pretty satisfied with Moon T7. Curious to what T8 will do. Moon T7 is enough! lol

• Very cool re T8. Looking forward to it. Thanks

• Moon t5 with minolta rokkor-x 50, iso 320.

• Three million cheers!

• Awesome. Been waiting for Moon T8 for a while. Think it will be an awesome compliment to my GH4.

• I'm curious about T8 as well but was satisfied with T5.

• great news. more refined and tuned version of moon. :)

• Keep waiting for Moon T8!

• Since T8 wasn't released again, at least an info should be released about it.

Actually, the complete information in advance about T8 specifications and what to expect from it would be more interesting than the patch itself. For now...

• Hey where my moont8 fathers day gift lol?

• @TATZU: Wait for another weekend.

• this is like silence before the storm or an explosion or an implosion .. :)

• @cjdincer: Or a silence before the next few months of silence :)

• @driftwood Take your time brother. Your many, many, many contributions are much appreciated. Still loving Intravenus v2.

Guys, I assure you @driftwood will come thru, but remember he's doing this for free and for the love of filmmaking, and for the community here...so let's remember be cool and relaxed about all this. Nick is the fucking man, having produced the most beautiful cinematic hack settings for these GH cameras...mad genius and artist combined...

• That may be so, but when someone announce a release on a date, people depend on it. This is like 3 times postphoned already.

• we know the man is busy. No worries. Nick is the best. we love him; we bow to him. He has done so much for GH2.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters