Personal View site logo
FS: Nauticam NA-GH2P housing (100m) + 14-42mm port + GH2 + 14-42mm lens
  • For sale:

• Nauticam NA-GH2P housing (100m)
    • 14-42mm port
    • Flexitray with two handles and ball joints.
    • Panasonic Lumix GH2 camera
    • 14-42mm lens

Housing and camera in mint condition like new. Housing has been serviced by Nauticam few weeks ago. Both comes with original accessory and boxes.

Price 1400€ + shipping costs

housing only: 1000€

I'm open to reasonable offers.

I put some photo but here there is a full hi-res gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/BO5O9#0

• 15 Replies sorted by
  • You're upgrading to the GH4, right? That's what I'm planning, too... :-)

• You're upgrading to the GH4, right? That's what I'm planning, too... :-)

@Karl

Sort of :) But I fear my housing will remain on the shelf as a memories

• @LongJohnSilver -- let me know if you still have that housing in a months time -- I still have some GH2s ...

• @andyharris

I still have a couple of GH2 too. Actually I want to sell the housing and I added the camera just if someone wants a complete kit.

This is what you can do with this combo:

https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos

• @longjohnsilver great results with the GH2, imagine what you will be able to do with the GH4! Do you use the same port for both the 8mm and 7-14? Was looking to get a surf housing when I get my GH4, so was curious, cheers

• @longjohnsilver, thanks mate! All the best

• Hi there. It's a really good offer.

• good offer

• @polzina I don't get you :)

I could sell housing only. Just PM me.

Frankly speaking I'm selling 14/42mm lens/port combo for peoples who want a complete kit but maybe it's better to save money for a different combo as Lumix 8mm or 7-14mm or the Olympus 9-18mm or even better Olympus 12-50mm with specific port.

Let me know

• Hi, do you still have the housing? Or know one who does? What would be the prize? I know its a bit old school to finally get my GH2 in the water. I wanted to get the RX 100 mk II but I am going deep e.g. 300 ft, the smaller cameras can go deep but not their attachement lenses as I just found out :( So I am thinking why not take the GH2 down and still do good videos and photos? I own the 7-14 Wideangle and the Panaleica 45 mm Macro. Of course the GH4 is another league. But so is my wallet. Thanks for a quick reply and an opinion, if I am completely out a line here in my thoughts. Would you ship to Germany?? Best regards harry blank

• Hy Harry,

Housing is still available and in full shape. I will send you a PM.

Bye

• Housing and tray still available: 900€ everything else sold.

imageimage

1eb46299e1a5ecc56a91339e980172.jpg
    800 x 600 - 140K
    9d9009b483f094f2470cec3da76ece.jpg
    800 x 600 - 158K