Personal View site logo
FS: gh3, 12-35mm, tokina macro , led panels etc
  • Panasonic GH3 body, good condition! 2 batteries!

£600

Lumix 12-35mm f2.8 lens , good condition .

£500

Lishuai LED1000ASVLK Bi-Colour LED Panel With Carry Case:

PR-BC1 Bi-Colour LED Panel With Carry Case & Stand

Dual Colour Temperature Dimmable from 100% to 10% V-Lock Power Connector Hi-Brightness 3200K/5600K LED’s Backlit Touchscreen LCD Panel

good nick , only used a few times.

£399

Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus w/ 15mm Quick Release Rods Clamp

great budget follow focus , don't have the lens gear for it but trust me you don't want it it's a piece of crap. (the lens gear that is the follow focus is great! ) slight bit of play but is adjustable. can flip the gear either side. single rod clamp mounting.

£70

PNC GB-2 GEARBOX VIDEO CAGE

good budget cage , has 15mm rod baseplate on the bottom so good to build a full tripod mounted rig from. fits 5d's perfectly but i used it on gh3 without issues . good condition , however comes without 15mm rods.

£50

Tokina 100mm f2.8 macro

the latest variant, excellent condition. used only for one project. really superb lens only selling because i'm trying to build a more closely matching lens set arround contax lenses and superspeeds. comes with nikon to micro 4/3 adapter rear cap step up ring to 77mm and a 77mm front cap.

£250

Vavaron slider .

a little worn but functions perfectly. case included.

£70

all of this will go on the bay before this weekend is out so i dont have to pay insertion fees so get em at forum prices now !

cheers guys!

also will ship internationally but at cost to the buyer. free uk shipping on all. pics to follow .

happy easter!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • PRICE DROP

GH3 - £590

LED light - £385

everything else is sold

• hi can i get a picture of the slider and the led light

• can you post a picture of the Slider & can you ship to USA

• still all available