Personal View site logo
Personal View NEST Video Contest, Cats special
  • 97 Replies sorted by
  • Here is my entry :)

• Привет из Болгарии! Большое спасибо Виталий Киселев! Видео было снято с Panasonic GH2 HACK, Lens - Nikkor 50MM f/1,8

• @Tatzu I used a Minolta 50mm 1.7 and an adapter that I got off Ebay really cheap. I love the lens;)

• The news video I made a month ago. Two of them (dogs) are mine. I will post another video tomorrow. Regards

• And another one...Panny GF3 with manuakl lens....

• Well, here is my sad entry :) I hope you like it!

• @dkvideo That was cool! It was like the animals were really actors! Great Music TOO!

• My entry: "Mine" tells the story of a silky terrier and the chew toy she loves.

• My entry into the contest. Hope you enjoy it!

• This is my rat terrier Dexter. He smiles when he's happy! Thanks for watching.

• Here is my entry, it's a whole new genre of cinematography: short omnibus novela amorosa de gatos :) two features in one!

Obviously I'm not spanish, but the amount of dedication and perseverance these cats go thru in February/March just to get some sexy time with each other made me take some kind of telenovela route. I even did the lyrics, and the voiceover was done by amore of my own :)

GH2 (No Adverse Effects hack) / HX-A100D

Zoom H4n for foley

• @krimages - great stuff! My personal favorite so far.

• Long time lurker here. First off many thanks for the work y'all have done with this site and development with GH2 and other projects! Its gone a long way!

My video is on the existential pets side of things. Shot at a high ISO for that grainy super-8 home movie look. I sure hope you like it... could really use a real tripod to supplement (replace) my knock-off gorilla pod that's half-broken!

• @tatzu Thanks a lot, glad you like it :) well, the cat and the dog are fully fledged family members, behave like humans ... and so as well like actors :)

• GH2 , no image manipulation besides slowdown an speedup. Audio - Jewelbeat royalty free. Roar - from my four disc set of World FX Disc III animals and nature by Best service.

• Diplo's Cats

A Holiday Greeting

Shot on a Black Magic Pocket Cam and an old Persian rug.

• Very nice and funny videos guys, that's level =)

I've recorded 3 days of footage with a buddy-dog, but unfortunately my computer's kaput. Next time better.

Best of lucks @all , I already can picture Vitaliy watching 3 hours of cats in a 4k screen :P

• Here is my movie! I hope that I am the last but not the least! I was unlucky because it was raining for the whole week but I was able to shoot 3 days ago. I worked in speed mode in order to finish it. There was no time for grading carefully. In the next week I will put the finished version and Full HD... Hope that my luck changes now. Enjoy it!

• @crisvpl

Who knows, as deadline is end of 9th March in US.

• @filthy

Thanks for saying so. Defiantly had a lot of fun putting it together, I'm not sure if our cat Frank did though...

• Here is my entry for the contest ,still on time 11:45 in France, better late than never ;) Enjoy

• This is my first post on this website and my entry to the contest. Hope you guys find it fun :) Shot with the nokia pureview 808 and GH2 This one is really for the 2nd price :D :D

• Shot with a Panasonic SD600 and Samsung Galaxy Note, enjoy!

• Here's my entry for the contest, shot with a GH2 running the T7 Moon hack. But I've really enjoyed watching some of the other videos, lots of talented people submitting entries!